Insulating joints PN10 bar
For service network sectioning
The isolation of the service line, in the defense of the networks for distribution of gas and water from corrosion, in addition to constituting an immediate and effective measure of passive protection is indispensable premise for the realization of cathodic protection systems.
The particular two pieces project design with the special NBR gasket with rectangular section, have allowed the realization of a monolithic element with high mechanical and structural characteristics.
- Manufactured and tested: UNI-CIG 10284
- Max operating pressure: 10 bar / 1Mpa
- Test pressure: 15 bar / 1,5 Mpa
- Max operating temperature: 70°C / 158°F
- Electric resistance in air at 1000V d.c.: > 5Mohm
- Dielectric test: 3000 V
- Pipe pups: steel UNI 7088/API 5L
- Main body: forged A105
- Insulating rings: polycarbonate
- Gaskets: NBR
- Ends: threads ISO7 - bevels API 5L
- Coatings: epoxy resins