Insulating joints PN40-100 bar
For mainline sectioning
Usually ready in stock from DN 3/4“ to DN 12", the insulating joints for mainline Pn 40-10 are normally produced in diameters from 3/4“ to 56" with bevelled ends and/or flanged.
On request FAP is able to produce insulating joints up to 82“ diameter, operating pressure up to 250 bar / 25 Mpa, operating temperature up to 200°C / 392°F.
- Manufatured and tested: UNI-CIG 10285
- Max operating pressure: 100 bar / 10 Mpa
- Test pressure: 150 bar / 15 Mpa
- Max operating temperature: 70°C / 158°F
- Electrical resistance in air t 1000V d.c.: > 5Mohm
- Dielectric test: 3000 V
- Pipe pups: steel UNI 7088/API 5L/ASTM/UNI
- Main body: forged A105/equivalent/ASTM/UNI
- Insulatings rings: G10/G11
- Gaskets: NBR/VITON
- Ends: bevelled API 5L and/or flanged
- Coatings: epoxy resins certificated for drinkable water according to DM 174