Pinbrazing Cathodic Protection
Pinbrazing is used in many industries for connecting cables and is especially suitable for use within the Cathodic Protection Industry such as connecting anode cables to pipelines, vessels, reinforcement bars, etc.
With SAFETRACK patented electronic battery driven Pinbrazing system you can do your installations very fast and
in any weather, any time – rain and snow is no more a problem. No risk for the operator.
Everything developed and manufactured in Sweden, where the pin brazing method was invented.
The advantages of our pin brazing system :
- Fast – The PinBrazing process takes only a second and the whole preparation takes less than a minute.
- Low temperature – Does not affect internal coatings
- Safe for the material – Does not melt the work material as exothermic welding methods (thermite) does. Just a thin layer of silver is applicated between the pipe and the cable wires.
- Safe in all weather conditions
- Suitable for use on pipelay barge – No need for special molds.
- Safe for the operator – battery drove 36V DC system and no hazardous materials.
- Strong, molecular connection – Silver assure a strong molecular binding with the lowest possible transition resistance.
- Easy, automated process – Just pull the trigger and the automatic 1–second–process do the job.
With our Pin brazing equipment, you can braze in any weather!
Our cathodic protection pin brazing method offer safe electrical cable connections to steel structures without melting the steel in the pipes or other steel structures as with welding methods.
In order to complete a pin brazing connection, there are certain consumables that need to be used. The consumables visible further down the page are specifically made for pin brazing and it's requirements.